- Manage the customers’ product adoption, expansion and renewal.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer stakeholders to drive product adoption.
- Ensure that customers are using Halo and are maximizing its capabilities to achieve full value.
- Be a strong customer advocate within CloudPassage such that CloudPassage activities are closely aligned with the customers’ use case and business goals.
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization (e.g. professional services, sales, support, product management, engineering, etc.) to address customer requirements and customer satisfaction goals.
- Identify renewal risk and work with the internal team to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Establish regular communication cadence with customers and seek opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or related areas; selling to and serving customers
- Experience working in a SaaS company, preferably in security
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who can inspire client loyalty and adoption
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external constituents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Security certifications (Security +, CISSP etc.) is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus.
Companies today are adopting cloud-based infrastructure services at a breakneck pace. The speed, flexibility and scale of cloud allows companies to do amazing things they couldn’t before. At CloudPassage our mission is to keep those amazing things safe.
Founded in 2010, CloudPassage was one of the original pioneers in cloud security. We’ve executed on our mission by creating and evolving Halo, an on-demand security platform enabling security teams to operate at the speed and scale of cloud infrastructure. Halo is used worldwide by Fortune 1000 companies across industries including digital entertainment, gaming, financial services, B2C services. We power cloud security for the world’s largest enterprises -- many of them household names that you probably use yourself.
CloudPassage is made up of creative thinkers who thrive on connecting the dots, solving problems, and taking ownership of execution. We value intelligence, intellectual curiosity, drive, and attention to detail. We’re self-starters who seek opportunities to help the company and one another achieve. If we sound like your kind of people, keep reading to learn about this opportunity!
CloudPassage is backed by leading Silicon Valley firms Benchmark, Four Rivers Group, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, Musea Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Sozo Ventures, and Tenaya Capital.