As the Customer Success Engineer, you will be the primary technical point of contact for multiple customers wanting to take their mobile operations to the next level. You will work alongside the Customer Success Manager to understand your customer’s business goals and objectives and translate those goals into clearly defined technical implementation project plans. To do this, you will apply your full breadth of product knowledge to work with customers to give them full visibility into their mobile app performance by leveraging the latest Instabug technology. As the technical expert on the Customer Success team, peers and customers alike will lean on you for strategic technical advice, and you will play a key role in shaping the operations of companies.
- Lead discovery sessions with customers to assess and analyze inefficiencies in existing mobile app tooling, processes, and operations .
- Apply product knowledge to advise on optimal solutions for streamlining and improving tooling, processes, and operations in Instabug.
- Answer and triage technical questions as a customer’s primary technical point of contact.
- Lead technical onboarding and continued conversations to influence and improve product adoption while advocating general mobile app development best practices.
- Own and increase product adoption metrics across multiple customers at the same time.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers as the primary technical contact in supporting large-scale onboardings and general customer lifecycle initiatives.
- Resolve escalated support tickets by collaborating and coordinating with customer support, product management, and engineering teams.
- Provide insight to the customer regarding our product roadmap and how the new features can be applied to their business.
- Manage a small book of customers directly.
- Bachelor's degree in Information System or Computer Engineering.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Good technology background with knowledge of the mobile apps’ ecosystem.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.