Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
We are now looking for a talented Customer Success Executive to join our busy Consumer team. In this role, you will be responsible for delighting our customers and ensuring they have a remarkable subscription with Drover. You will be an expert at creating seamless experiences and understand exactly how to build a strong rapport with all our subscribers. You’ll own and optimise all touchpoints for our customers to create value throughout their Drover journey and keep them as a continuing subscriber.
Your core responsibilities include:
• Building great relationships and develop a deep understanding with customers by maintaining ongoing contact with every account assigned to you
• Engaging with customers to retain them as subscribers by ensuring they have an optimal experience when experiencing the Drover service
• Providing superior customer service by acting as an advocate on behalf of the customer
• Being proactive with identifying new features and functionalities which contribute to an enhanced customer experience
• Contributing to a positive work environment as a part of a dedicated team, and embody the Drover culture
Success in this role will mean you are consistently meeting quantitative and qualitative account objectives, including exceeding customer retention and satisfaction targets.
- 1-2 years of prior customer experience, sales, new business, relationship management or account management experience
- Talented communicator, extremely approachable and infectiously charismatic
- Outstanding customer service skills and experience in issue resolution
- Understanding of, or experience in, selling solutions
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills – you’ll be managing a large volume of subscribers
- Experience working with, and a history of exceeding, monthly targets
- Ability to work in a high energy, ambiguous and fluid environment where you will be required to manage multiple priorities
- Articulate and persuasive verbal and written communication skills to ask the right questions and uncover needs
- Can-do attitude with a bias for action
- Experience with CRM systems – ideal but not essential
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here
- A competitive salary
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- VitalityHealth insurance
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regent's Canal
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)