Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist internal and external stakeholders with their queries around the system.
· Liaise with business development teams for internal questions.
· Liaise with engineering teams to drive development of customer requested enhancements
· Preparation of supporting material and product user manuals.
· Timely responses to queries from clients.
· Responsible client retention and upgrades.
· Application of revenue management processes with the aim to make the customer's hotel(s) successful.
· Demonstrate commitment to the team, to ensure the team achieves its goals, objectives and SLA's.
· Adopt the relevant processes, procedures and policies to ensure a consistently high level of service is adhered to.
· Where necessary identify short falls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements.
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Google Apps.
- You think ahead, see problems coming, and have demonstrable experience rolling up your sleeves and tackling issues before they present themselves.
- You have a tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedication.
- Your attention to detail is incredible, and your verbal and written communication skills are impressive.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills.
This job has been filled or removed by OTA Insight.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Customer Success Executive job post.✕