We are currently seeking an Intern to join our Customer Success team. In this internship, you’ll be responsible for a mix of customer onboarding and support activities, in addition to various internal projects. This is a great opportunity for a rising Junior to gain exposure and hands-on experience in a high-growth startup environment. You’ll be part of a collaborative, high-performing team, and have the chance to work on real projects that directly impact our business.
- Help Center Updates — After being trained on the LogicGate platform, you’ll help us devise a methodology for keeping this critical customer resource current, including writing and refreshing help articles.
- Help Center Videos — Help with exploratory research and delivery of Help Center topics best communicated in video format.
- GRC Process Template Development — Help research and build out templates for newly identified use cases in the LogicGate platform.
- Internal Operations — Collaborate with team members to identify and codify opportunities for improvement.
- Customer Implementation and Support Assistance — Contribute to customer calls and collaborate with teammates to help with process builds from customer onboarding through ongoing support activities.
- Project management skills — Candidates must be able to effectively prioritize tasks and proactively manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Excellent communication skills — We interact with a number of stakeholders on a daily basis, including customers, internal teams, and end users. The ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical users is critical.
- Interest in consulting — We are looking for strong people skills who can demonstrate empathy and can adjust their approach based on each customer’s specific needs.
- Basic technical knowledge — Some foundational technical knowledge (e.g., types of databases and how they work, HTTP status errors, basic HTML coding, APIs) is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable — Candidates should be excited to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace an agile work style.
- Willingness to take initiative — We’re looking for candidates who are creative and curious, and are willing to throw out new ideas or suggestions on how to improve.
Why you’ll like it…
Since the team is small, you’ll help create best practices instead of just following along. Our culture is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with an early stage company.
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based SaaS startup that creates flexible and beautiful business process management (BPM) software. We build technology that allows businesses to automate and centralize disorganized processes that expose them to risk. Our customers use LogicGate to visually design end-to-end workflows and create highly configurable process applications that place controls around mission-critical activities. Think of it as an “if this then that” for companies.
- Must be currently enrolled as a Junior in a four-year undergraduate program.
- Business and Engineering majors preferred, though all are welcome to apply.
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
This is a paid (hourly) internship.