Who we are:
SkipsoLabs is a tech company that helps corporates build out their Innovation Ecosystems and manage their Innovation programs. We are looking for an analytical and customer-oriented candidate who can join our Milan-based team.
We are offering 6-months, paid, internship with option to join our team on a permanent basis, subject to performance. In this role, the candidate will be supporting one of SkipsoLabs' high-value customers.
Who you are:
Someone that combines both analytical skills as well as being genuinely excited to work in a team environment. You are intelligent, curious, articulate and can adapt to any situation. At the same time, you are an active listener and are open to discovering alternatives to your solution. Problem-solving should also come natural, you are also confident at troubleshooting and investigating further if you need more information to resolve the problem. Most importantly, you have a great work ethic and are respectful to your co-workers and clients.
- Overall responsibility for supporting, reporting and KPI tracking for one of our high-value customers
- Creation of daily and weekly reporting dashboards to be shared with client management team
- Support in managing day to day customer support activities
- Providing first level support to end users of client online platform
- Monitoring and updating key performance indicators on the market outreach activity
- Supporting SkipsoLabs in new platform implementation and testing activities
- Sending weekly newsletter and analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Result oriented, self-motivated, ability to work in a team and independently
- Exceptional written and presentation skills (Italian & English required)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting client requirements/timelines
- Any experience in Customer Service, Account Management, Sales & Marketing would be a plus
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Remote working allowed after training period
- Join our company at the right time and be sure to become a part of our core team if you do a good job (and if you enjoy your time with us!)
- Awesome offsite team meetings