The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is part of the LinkedIn Talent Solutions organization. Our mission is to inspire and empower customers to connect talent with opportunity; to drive business value and create raving fans.
The objective of this role is to drive customer success, adoption of our products and to help our solutions become a core part of our clients’ sourcing process. The CSM will be responsible in partnership with account management team for identify client’s goals, on-boarding (onsite and webinars), ongoing consulting and best practice sharing. You will work closely with LinkedIn’s world class Corporate Sales, Customer Service and Technical Support teams to do so.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create efficient usage and client engagement. Educate clients on the value they can generate from their current LinkedIn Corporate Products via a thorough education that includes training, consulting and regular communication about product features.
- Encourage clients to utilize appropriate LinkedIn resources (i.e., community, forums, training, Professional Services engagements, user conferences, workshops, etc) to increase their success with LinkedIn products.
- Deliver group and individual user informational and training sessions about LI products, industry benchmarking and best practices
- Monitor usage, proactively contact clients upon low usage and deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization.
- Utilize LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights and use these to drive greater client engagement.
- Increase retention through being a client partner in maximizing the benefits of their investment with LinkedIn Corporate Solutions.
- Commercial experience in corporate recruiting
- Broad knowledge of recruitment or talent acquisition strategies and alternative sourcing methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong internal and external relationship management skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint a must.
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Fluency in French and English
- Experience with Social Media Recruiting and LinkedIn Recruiter will be highly beneficial
- Project / Change Management experience
- Product / Systems Integration and Rollout experience
- Business and/ or Recruitment Process Outsourcing experience
- Experience with developing and delivering onsite training and webinars
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field (Masters preferred)