Founded in Wollongong, Accelo is a venture-backed SaaS company whose mission is to help service businesses succeed. Our clients are folks like digital agencies, engineers and consultants, and our leading business automation tool allows them to spend less time managing their work so they have more time doing the work they love. With so much of that work now remote, Accelo helps teams collaborate and master remote work by providing a single place to track and manage work.
We have about 100 staff across three teams in Wollongong, Denver and San Francisco.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our global customer success team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our client base, supporting them through product optimization and account growth. You will report directly to the Director of Account Management and work cross-functionally on a daily basis with product management, engineering, sales, technical support, implementation and marketing.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors in addition to product end-users
- Immerse yourself in the Accelo product to understand common best practice and consulting solutions for your assigned customers
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, engineering, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Be the primary contact and point of escalation for your client champion(s) from Day 1 of Implementation through the life of the account
- Work alongside the implementation and professional services teams to drive session engagement, upsell and product rollout
- Identify opportunities and sell professional services to your existing customer base
- Proactively connect your clients to UserVoice to help fuel our product operations decision making
- Work alongside client enablement and product ops to gather detailed NPS feedback
- Produce consistent client outreach workflows and follow ups to drive client engagement, renewals and growth
- Work with marketing to identify Case Study opportunities
- Use all the tools at your disposal to mitigate client churn
What you'll accomplish at Accelo...
Within your first month you'll:
- Understand the Accelo customer success landscape, including our account management processes, billing and reporting
- Develop an understanding of our customer journey, from initial sale engagement through implementation go live and renewal
- Build relationships with your peers in Technical Support and Implementation, as well as the leaders who support you and your team (Operations, People and Finance)
- Gain a high-level understanding of the Accelo product through direct training and self-paced onboarding materials
Within your first quarter you'll:
- Take on the management of high MRR clients
- Be proficient in the Accelo system and begin to handle inbound customer questions and issues.
- Begin selling professional services to your customers, achieving quarterly sales goals.
- Document and improve existing processes.
- Contribute in the development and execution of churn mitigation strategies
You need to have:
- 2-4 years of experience in a client-facing role, ideally in a technology company
- Excellent phone presence, patience and a friendly demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to help and bring smiles to customers’ faces
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Ability to convey complex concepts to people with varying levels of comfort and experience with technology
- The ability to manage complicated accounts by successfully interfacing with everybody from the technical contacts to the C-level executives
- A true passion for helping others learn and adopt a robust professional services automation platform
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for solving complex problems, strong communication skills, an endless drive to help and a vigorous enthusiasm to learn and grow. You should be comfortable acting as an escalation point with customers, development teams, and be able to manage individual and team projects through to completion. Relationship building, strong prioritization skills, and honest communication define you.
- Loads of initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Team player with a positive attitude, high intuition and a sense of humor
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be highly analytical and have a track record for improving the processes and organizations around you.
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and follow-up
- Passion and commitment to customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
Why you’ll love it here
- Centrally located office with great access via public transport, amazing view and fun office culture.
- Our secure and recently renovated office building has a shower, and bike cage for any exercise enthusiasts.
- Flexible working hours and conditions.
- Many office perks, including coffee bar, fully stocked kitchen, ping pong, darts, office yoga and regular visits from some furry friends.
- We regularly attend conferences and community events, both as participants and as contributors.
- We’re a big part of the “Siligong” community and proud of it.
Take a peek into our office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4EzIpnfvTU
How to Apply
Share your resume and a cover letter that lets us know who you are and why you’re a great fit for us. All documents should be in PDF format.
A few things to note about the role and application process:
- You must have the right to work in Australia; sponsorship is not available for this role.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and warmly welcome diversity in our team.
- Our office has recently reopened and our team are all working part time remote and part time in the office. We’re open to chatting to the right person about specifics, but ideally would love someone who is able to come into our office at least a couple of days per week.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!