Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise software solution for Microsoft Office 365. Our Intelligent Workplace product is loved by 1M+ users in organizations around the world, as it allows them to be more connected, more productive and ultimately happier. Headquartered in California, our development team is located in Barcelona and Madrid.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager for Spain Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a talent for building strong relationships with customers as well as be able to identify the areas where such relationships can be improved and expanded. The main objective is to maximize customer satisfaction and ensure renewal rates are high.
- Building strong relationships with Beezy’s customers helping them getting the most of our product.
- Managing and reporting the status, risk factors and overall health of each assigned Beezy customer.
- Developing and implementing successful Customer Success processes that are repeatable and scalable.
- Identifying and generating upselling opportunities by encouraging customers to take advantage of our product.
This role is a new position, and as such, will be part of building and developing the Customer Success discipline within Beezy. Candidates should be prepared to travel to customer sites approximately 50% of the time.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
You are expected to pay attention to the following performance indicators:
- Customer renewal rates.
- Customer attendance and participation at Beezy events.
- Identification of upsell opportunities within the customer base.
- Referenceable customers through Case Studies and video testimonials.
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience in a Customer facing role with an Enterprise Cloud/SaaS provider, ideally in the collaboration and communication space.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English and Spanish).
- Possess strong presentation skills and credibility with all levels, including C-level executives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to be an honest advocate, but willing to push back when needed.
- Knowledge of CRM applications, ideally Salesforce.
- Have the ability to meet & exceed the proposed renewal rates & satisfaction metrics.
- Feel as at home in a high-performing team and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to maintain performance under uncertainty and pressure.
- Have a strong ability to work closely with multi-functional partners.
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative with a sense of urgency in everything you do.
- Think strategically about the client’s business & processes and adapt accordingly.
- 3-5 years proven experience as Customer Success Manager, or a similar role.
- BSc/BA or MSc in Communications, Management or similar field (preferable).
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack (SharePoint, Office 365, Teams).
- Experience in managing Microsoft accounts & partners.
- An extensive network within the Microsoft ecosystem.