Chronus is a fast-growing SaaS business that serves the who’s who of industry leaders around the world today, including large and medium enterprises, leading colleges and universities, and professional associations. Blue-chip organizations take advantage of our award-winning software to drive compelling mentoring, coaching, and onboarding programs that propel employee engagement and alumni connections and develop their people faster and better.
The Chronus customer success team is a fast-paced group focused on making customers’ mentoring programs more successful. We are known for our strong consultative approach in helping customers align Chronus’ capabilities with their business and their desired L&D outcomes.
Chronus is looking for an entry level Customer Success Manager to manage a set of assigned accounts and drive the success of customers’ mentoring programs. For the entry level of this position, the individual in the position will initially be assigned to mid-sized accounts with less complexity. This role will own client satisfaction, renewal rates, and successful product adoption. The ideal candidate has the finely-honed communication skills to become a trusted Chronus advisor to executives and HR specialists alike, and the business acumen to influence change in their customers’ organizations.. There will be the opportunity for increased account size and complexity as experience in the position grows. This is a career-defining opportunity to join us at a critical moment and have a significant impact.
- Take an anticipatory, proactive approach to helping customers achieve their program goals and navigate internal barriers to adoption.
- Stay abreast of L&D and HR industry trends to engage executive stakeholders as a thought partner.
- Build and leverage strong relationships with key decision-makers to create support for growth opportunities and secure their willingness to evangelize Chronus.
- Craft regular executive business reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues, drive strategic action, and increase alignment.
- Provide your customers with technical and tactical direction on the Chronus platform, and dig into usage to ensure they employ it effectively.
- Act as a customer advocate, capturing business needs and outcomes to push Chronus to better serve its customers.
- Help develop resources and best practices that improve program outcomes.
This job is for you if
- You’re adept at learning a customer’s business strategy and L&D needs
- You skillfully listen, influence, and build consensus
- You transform customer vision into actual results within the product
- You shine when driving complex, ambiguous problems to resolution
- You deliver analytical and consultative value by connecting the dots between software capabilities, best practices, and customer business challenges
- People pride you on your follow-through and attention to quality
- You’re a self-starter and project manager at heart
- Prior experience in customer service, customer success, or a related field with the drive and ability to learn our product and business
- Software as a Service (“SaaS”) experience highly desired
- A four-year college degree (BA or equivalent) – communications, business or technical discipline preferred
- Technical aptitude to learn and understand our product
- Willing to travel periodically
- High-growth startup culture where you can make a real impact
- Self-managed, flexible PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401K plan
- Regular culture-building activities, games and outings with the Chronus team
- Continuous learning opportunities such as conferences, lunch and learns, and team book clubs
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies, and healthy snacks
- Free on-site gym with cardio rooms, weightlifting equipment, and sport courts