Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessment. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on leading clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning).
Companies like Turner, Cognizant, SAS, and ThermoFisher customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale. Learn more at cloudacademy.com.
Cloud Academy, Inc. is growing its North America Sales Team, and we are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager.
With the rapid adoption of Cloud services around the world there is an innate need for education and training. As individuals, teams and entire companies start to re-architect their businesses to harness the value and flexibility that a Cloud based strategy offers we are seeing the Cloud Academy business accelerate.
The successful candidate will work with Cloud Academy's top customers and assist them, starting with on-boarding, all the way to full deployment and adoption of our Continuous eLearning Platform. He/she will understand their needs and wants, and will be able to translate those needs and wants in terms of requirements that Cloud Academy's Technical and Content Teams will understand, and execute upon.
To be successful in this role, you must be a driven individual, have customer empathy, and be a team player.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Success Manager:
- Work directly with Cloud Academy’s customers to understand their business objectives and help them to achieve their desired outcomes using prescriptive solutions.
- Provide support as a subject matter expert as needed to assist the Sales team during pre-sales and renewal sales cycles.
- Provide white glove new customer on-boarding services and ongoing support while nurturing long-term partnerships throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Understand, articulate and enforce Cloud Academy’s value propositions to ensure that customers receive the most value from their investment.
- Identify advocacy candidates and coordinate with Cloud Academy’s marketing department to build sales tools, including case studies and blog interviews.
- Identify new opportunities for customers to increase their product adoption and usage.
- Deliver highly customized product training webinars to customer administrators, team managers, stakeholders and end-users to build customer experts and ensure proper feature adoption.
- Analyze and discover gaps in the customer experience that may lead to attrition and coordinate with Cloud Academy’s Product team to address such gaps.
- Serve as the customer advocate and provide all feedback to the Product team that will add immediate value and improve our product offering for future customers.
- Monitor and influence content consumption and feature adoption, and report to Senior Management on a regular basis.
- Manage customer outreach programs including product updates, surveys, notifications, warnings, etc.
- Provide product support services as needed to ensure a high level of satisfaction with the platform.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services, or similar client facing role in the B2B enterprise SaaS space.
- Experience working with Fortune 500+ companies.
- Ability to be a team player, and work cross-functionally in a fast-paced global environment.
- Experience interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that prove customer value.
- Experience in mitigating churn, driving renewals, and identifying new cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate effectively to all staff levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Some background in training or eLearning space.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Excellent writing and communications skills in English.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud and Cloud related technologies
- Salesforce and Gainsight experience a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Quarterly bonuses based on your achievements
- Full benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Travels to our Swiss office annually
- Your personal workstation (up to $2000)
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at Cloud Academy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.