As a Senior Customer Success Manager, your primary responsibility is to ensure your customers maximise the value of their investment in the Fuse platform and our services.
You will be a customer advocate and champion at heart, deeply passionate about the use of new learning technologies to drive performance within organisations. In approach, you will be consultative, customer focused and able to provide strategic advice and best practice guidance to our customers.
With great interpersonal skills, you’ll develop key relationships within your customers, understand their objectives, KPIs and personal passions, strengths and weaknesses. An advocate of learning, you’ll take a genuine interest in driving their success with Fuse.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you’ll play a role in helping shape Fuse’s customer-facing strategies and ensuring alignment between the various departments within Fuse that interact directly or indirectly with your customers.
The nature of Fuse is entrepreneurial in spirit and the company expects that same entrepreneurial spirit to lead the successful candidate’s passion and practice for Customer Success. Fuse is looking for decisive individuals who combine strategic vision with a hands-on, self-motivated approach.
Most importantly, you will recognise why Fuse’s mission to revolutionise the way the world learns is at the heart of everything we do.
Full accountability for a small set of Fuse’s most strategic and valuable customers. Establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships and realizing a return on investment:
- Ensuring that every Customer has a strategic plan aligned with their business objectives. This will include their learning strategy, driving engagement and how Fuse will continue to provide ROI.
- Ensuring full visibility of each customer’s business objectives and partnering with them to achieve them
- By delivering success across your customer base, you will create the conditions for a successful renewal and for nurturing new opportunities in collaboration with our sales team to unlock the growth potential in our customers portfolio.
- Understanding each customers' L&D and Fuse maturity to ensure we are working with them to develop this
- Proactively identifying opportunities to add value to partnerships through expansion of use case, providing additional service licenses
- Develop a trusted partner relationship with all your key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive advocacy
- Provide world-class engagement with Fuse’s customers resulting in increased overall customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Monitor, identify and manage trends in adoption, utilisation and customer KPIs ensuring any resulting risks arising to Fuse’s business with your customers are clearly understood and articulated to your team and the Head of Customer Success.
- Working inter-departmentally to resolve high impact issues, align account planning, strategic initiatives, and expansion opportunities are directed in such a manner as to be ambitious and result driven.
- Contribute to the continuing development of Fuse’s Customer Journey framework.
- Ultimately being your customers champion within Fuse. You will champion their needs while also clearly managing expectations and respectfully challenging their decisions.
- Minimum 5 years in a Consulting/Account Management/Relationship Management/Customer Success OR customer facing role with proven commercial acumen
- Proven ability to work with your customers to define project objectives and KPI’s enabling a clear understanding of their success criteria and demonstrate ongoing realisation of those results.
- Ability to use data to drive insights and strategy
- Proven ability to own and drive a strategy forwards
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, challenge and influence your customers at all levels including at executive and C-level.
- Ability to navigate and advise on complex customer solutions or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of learning management solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-demand, dynamic and global work environment.
- Flexibility for travel as required.