GaggleAMP is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our expanding team.
A successful CSM on our team will be a trusted advisor and problem solver to our clients focused on ensuring the success of their Employee Advocacy programs. As a CSM you will be responsible for cultivating relationships, managing client meetings, and driving revenue through program expansions.
GaggleAMP has built a culture focused on the success of our customers, and we pride ourselves on being a collaborative team environment. As a CSM, you will have the unique opportunity to work cross-functionally with colleagues from Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Product, and our leadership team.
- Cultivate client relationships and ensure their success from initial onboarding through the entirety of the customer lifecycle.
- Be the Employee Advocacy expert that your clients come to and rely on to operate a powerful program.
- Host virtual meetings with clients ranging from formal program reviews to end-user platform training.
- Consistently meet or surpass the renewal rate and upgrade goals in your assigned segment of clients.
- Assist with management and triage of first level support inquiries.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams on various projects and initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing Customer Success, Sales, Business Development, or Digital Marketing role.
- Proven experience in client meeting management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Confident leading telephone and video meetings.
- Experience using CRM (Hubspot), Zendesk, G Suite, Web-conferencing tools (Zoom), and Database tools (Metabase).
- Creative and intelligent problem-solving.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- University degree preferred.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance (after 30 days).
- Matching 401K (after 6 months).
- Join an exciting and dynamic company with a strong leadership team and culture.
- Grow professionally by gaining powerful experience managing relationships in the digital marketing space.
- Have the opportunity to contribute and directly impact the growth and direction of the company you work for.
Who We Are:
GaggleAMP was the first company in the "Employee Advocacy" space and has led the field in terms of innovation and customer satisfaction. We consistently achieve double-digit year-over-year organic growth in an expanding market. GaggleAMP is almost 9 years old and has bootstrapped its way to a profitable growing business the old fashioned way: through real customers and real revenue.
We are a values-driven company. What does that mean? Our CEO recently wrote about this and listed our values. Please read this before you apply - Our Values
GaggleAMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applications for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.