Our mission is to radically accelerate the pace of innovation in health by delivering real-time data on every person on the planet. To do this, we unlock siloed health data from everywhere, put consumers in control of their own data and connect them with businesses where they would like to share their data.
We passionately believe in our mission and are looking for a Customer Success Manager who is equally inspired by this big idea and wants to help us make it a reality. In this role, you will be a key member of the Customer Success team reporting to the VP of Customer Success, responsible for all aspects of managing a rapidly growing, diverse client base.
What you’ll do - Roles and Responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with customers to become a trusted partner & advisor by proactively identifying and delivering customer value
- Think strategically and act tactically to satisfy client needs, from implementation to renewal, and ensure our products become a celebrated piece of their benefits offering
- Become a product expert and internal champion for clients as we improve our product
- Collaborate across internal and external teams to finalize contracts, execute communication plans, and expand utilization
- Analyze and report on program engagement and outcomes metricsLead new client implementations, including on-boarding and training with a heavy focus on adoption, utilization and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate and share customer feedback with internal Product, Engineering, and other cross-functional colleagues to enhance ongoing product development efforts.
- Work as part of a growing, dynamic team to create a culture that supports strategies for scale and growth
- Bottom line: make our customers happy!
Who You Are - Required Skills
- 3+ years of professional client management experience
- Strong interpersonal aptitude with the ability to build trust quickly, have a client-first mentality, and exude generosity
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to coordinate cross-functionally and hit hard deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Clear, empathetic communication skills
- Strong attention to detail. You’ll have complete ownership of your accounts and measuring their success. Being detailed oriented, thorough, creative and analytical will help you be successful
- Tenacity. A big part of this role is keeping an even keel and finding the route through obstacles when solving hard problems
- Experience and interest in one or more of the following areas: healthcare, digital health, wellness, life insurance, and a passion for directly improving people’s lives
- Ability/Willingness to travel ~25%
- Bachelor degree required
At Human API, our mission is to radically accelerate the pace of innovation in health by delivering real-time data on every person on the planet. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first real-time health data network. We help organizations collect, and make sense of, health data on their consumers. Our network reach is 250 million U.S. lives and includes hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, labs, mobile applications, and devices. Human API is a data platform that delivers a comprehensive, longitudinal view of a consumer’s health in real-time. We empower our enterprise customers with the normalized clinical data they need to build the next generation of products. Human API currently powers products for life insurance underwriting, health insurance clinical analytics, pharmaceutical clinical trial recruitment, and a variety of other digital health products and platforms. We are headquartered in San Mateo, California and venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz and Blue Run Ventures. We're looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we're trying to solve. At Human API, we believe that a diverse variety of people makes us better, and so we welcome people of all backgrounds. Want to build the future of health data with us? Get in touch.