Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 13 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2019, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. As a Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Manage portfolio of accounts to maintain good relationships with clients with excellent service quality.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing customers and engage in cross-selling and up-selling.
- Support the Sales team in generating new business by analyzing competitors’ activities and market intelligence knowledge.
- Advise clients on the best way of using our products and solutions, taking into account of cost-benefit efficiency and increased revenue, while also engaged in other business ventures.
- Assist clients on all account management tasks. This includes but not limited to payment follow-up, service enquiries, report generation, invoicing, technical issues, sender registration and etc.
- Manage and maintain accounts to ensure service quality and client satisfaction, ensure issues faced by clients are solved or escalated appropriately to internal teams if needed.
- Responsible for retaining and growing individual targets for gross profit, traffic volume from clients on hand.
- Gather clients/operators’ feedback for internal teams to improve products and services, formulate pricing strategy and optimize operational process.
- Document all communication with clients accurately in a timely manner via internal tools.
- Support team leaders in sharing knowledge to new joiners of the company.
More about you:
- 5-7 years of experience in sales or account management (preferably in mobile messaging, cloud solutions or telecommunication field).
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunications/IT/Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence or equivalent is a plus
- Self-starter and demonstrate strong time management skill.
- Fast learner and innovative personality.
- High fluency in local language & English is a must (both written and oral).
- Excellent in business communication, ability to express ideas precisely.
- Experience with Salesforce/CRM and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Details-oriented and highly systematic.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Good team player and positive mindset.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the detailed onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle