JustLogin is a SaaS company providing localized HR applicaions like never before. The Customer Success Manager will lead customer success initiatives, keep the company focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of the product.
The customer success manager will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. They’ll be involved in a all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
· Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, oversee NPS programs.
· Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, and customer experience processes.
· Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
· Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
· Provide insights to customer to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
· Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named accounts.
· At least 2 years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company preferred.
· Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
· Educated to degree level preferred but not essential.
· Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
· Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.