Olo Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a constant connection between our cherished Customers and our company. As the client’s internal advocate, CSMs are entrusted with ensuring our clients are wildly successful with our solution. The ideal candidate will be skilled in building strong relationships, managing through change, passionate about technology, concise, and borderline obsessed with customer satisfaction. They’re brilliant communicators, charismatic, bright, intellectually curious, calm, inspired, and inspiring.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage a portfolio of 30+ customers, to develop a trusted-advisor relationship with stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure clients are leveraging the solution to achieve their business goals.
- Act as the internal customer champion by advocating for the prioritization of needed product enhancements, and manage customer expectations accordingly
- Maintain and enhance overall customer health metrics including NPS and CSAT surveys, YoY sales, order error monitoring, customer feedback, etc.
- Proactively address discovered issues, and act as the main point of contact for escalations
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews (EBR’s) to demonstrate ROI through Olo products, drive adoption, deepen engagement, and highlight progress towards the customer’s business priorities.
- Assist in troubleshooting by identifying potential issues and liaising effectively towards a resolution with various internal teams including Specialists, Support, Engineering, and Product.
- Collaborate closely with Customer decision makers including IT, Marketing, and Operations to identify and drive key goals both for Olo and the customer
- Provide effective consultation based on client needs by identifying performance improvement opportunities as well as sharing insights & advice for optimizing platform utilization.
What We’ll Expect From You
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 4+ years relevant work experience in customer success, account management, enterprise sales, or other related fields (SaaS experience preferred).
- Excellent project management skills and experience leveraging internal resources and external partners to execute against deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you consistently stand-out as a relationship builder amongst your peers.
- An intellectual curiosity that fuels inquisition, self-learning and ultimately, autonomy
- Experience in Zendesk, Jira, Asana, Looker a plus.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
What's Important to Olo
- Our families come first. We know they make us who we are and they are who we live and work for every day.
- Olo is our extended family. We’re in this together, fighting for one another. We’re happy to be here. We will not let one another down.
- We learn from and fight through setbacks. We recognize and help one another with direct feedback.
- We care about you. We offer 20 days of paid time off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan.
- We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
- Learn more about our culture, values, and mission. https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
Olo is committed to the well-being of candidates, employees and our community. The Olo NYC Headquarters will be closed for the foreseeable future because of the global outbreak of COVID-19. While an in-person interview is typical for many roles at Olo, we will conduct interviews via video conferencing while our HQ is closed. Olo benefits from the fact that over half of our workforce is remote, therefore we are accustomed to conducting interviews via video conferencing and we anticipate no impact on our recruiting timelines. We encourage candidates to share any concerns or questions with Olo’s recruiting team.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map:https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!