Who are we?
Pristine is pioneering the future of productivity for the deskless worker. Our EyeSight platform enables field workers to get live, visual assistance from their expert colleagues on demand through their mobile device or smart glasses. By using EyeSight to transform their front-line staff into experts, insurance carriers, field service teams, and industrial inspectors are doing more in less time, and improving the experience of their customers.
What does the role entail?
Customer success is a unique role that allows you to leverage the passion you have to engage customers, expand their use cases, drive value and create win-win environments for all parties.
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers which includes; managing on-board, validation and production phases, increasing adoption, ensuring retention and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Drive customer reference-ability and advocacy. Work with marketing to deliver named case studies and other reference activities.
- Work with customers to develop success plans to establish critical goals and other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Design change management and training approaches that drive understanding, adoption and successful initiatives for your customers.
- Identify and/or develop up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
- Travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years experience in customer success, account management or other roles with demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction, adoption and retention.
- Strong strategic planning and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks to get to value quickly.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills, who's an active listener that can ask open ended questions and collaborates effectively with anyone.
- Strong team player, self-starter and thrives in a multi-tasking environment who can quickly adjust priorities.
- You're a driven and motivated person, eager to learn, and a desire to serve customers and create win-win partnerships.
- Experience delivering technology-driven solutions, bonus points for working with a SaaS company or in a startup environment.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to work with some of the smartest and most driven people in town. Success is infectious.
- An opportunity to pioneer the cutting edge in at a rapidly growing startup
- Competitive pay + Equity
- Heavily subsidized health/vision/dental insurance
- Flexible working hours
- MacBook Pro, monitors, and anything else you need to get the job done.
- Open vacation policy
- Catered lunches and/or breakfast tacos every day to keep you nourished, plus a virtually unlimited supply of Topo Chico