Rackspace APJ is a fast growing region with aspirations to accelerate faster. To do this we must stay focused on our customers and put them at the centre of everything we do. It is imperitive we help customers extract maximum value from the services they are consuming today, as well as identify complementary services which solve business problems in the future.
The Customer Success Manager works inside the Service Delivery function and is responsible for helping to educate, enable and grow the usage of services across Public Cloud, Private Cloud and a range of Application services.
The successful candidate should be commercially astute and adept at working collaboratively with customers, Service Delivery Managers (SDMs) and Sales. They will run a series of campaigns, projects and programs to Rackspace’s commercial and enterprise customers across APJ. The Customer Success Manager is viewed as a specialist resource who can parachute into an individual engagement to create traction, as well as work analytically with data to create outcomes at scale.
- Assess the install base of customers for opportunities to improve product usage and penetration
- Develop projects and programs that can be used to target and grow key customers
- Identify complimentary products and services which customers can leverage
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and services delivery team to execute campaigns against the install base
- Work as a specialist to meet key customers and assist with providing guidance, best practices and education that further derives values for customers
- Run programs to improve the renewal rate for existing customers
- Measure the impact of projects, programs and campaigns and be able to illustrate the impact to growth and NPS
- Enable, coach and mentor colleagues in the sales and service delivery teams
- Measure and increase the volume of sales opportunities originated from service delivery
- Previous industry experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to run programs across a large volume of customers
- Able to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving
- Tenacious problem solver, will own issues until full resolution
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.