About the role
This is a very unique opportunity that will allow an entrepreneurial minded individual to get their hands dirty in the trenches while helping the Head of Revenue build out the team and the processes. You will wear multiple hats as you'll be responsible for getting our customers launched, churn, and expansion (teamed up with an AE).
What you'll be doing
- You are the ROI-focused quarterback for a select portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Drive organizational adoption and value in order to meet or exceed your renewal target and reduce churn.
- Strategize to secure executive visibility of Returnly business results.
- Leverage Returnly results to earn introductions to other business units.
- Develop enterprise account plans in partnership with Account Executives to drive expansion revenue from other business units.
- Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish customer goals.
- Spot patterns preemptively to reduce churn.
- Engage with Returnly’s product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- You are passionate about the customer experience and vow to be their advocate.
- Prioritize ruthlessly to maximize the effectiveness of your time.
- You are ok holding customers to timelines and will be responsible for getting our merchants launched on the agreed upon timelines
- You will make merchants love Returnly by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions.
- You have 5+ years of account management experience.
- You have experience developing holistic account management strategies to fully leverage technology solutions across complex organizations towards measurable business outcomes.
- You consider project management a strength and have experience leveraging internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organization.
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and *Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software.
- Deep understanding of E-Commerce.
We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission
Openness and empathy
We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other
We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
We really love hearing from you, but before applying please check the following...
Read the values section above carefully and ask yourself if this is a good match for you personally. We want you to be an ambassador of these values!
Do you have all the skills required for this role? Can you demonstrate them? Be realistic - we will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match these role requirements.