Are you someone who enjoys nurturing relationships? Do you like sharing the value of a product or service with others? If you said yes, then we have the team for you! Join us in developing game-changing HR solutions used by hundreds of thousands of businesses nationwide. Our high performance culture empowers individuals to have a direct impact on our success (and the opportunity to grow their careers).
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the overall health and retention of ThinkHR partners and their clients, while ensuring they receive the highest value of our products. The ideal candidate will join our company poised for explosive growth while remaining committed to the end goal of helping our partners and their clients fully utilize ThinkHR’s portfolio of HR solutions.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor Visas.
- Maintain, renew and expand revenue through active communication of ThinkHR’s hosted HR platform partners.
- Deliver webinars, tutorials and assist partners with the use of ThinkHR products to drive overall engagement.
- Consult with partners to identify product goals, resources and timelines, set appropriate expectations, and advise clients regarding new products and special customized solutions.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and engagement as well as opportunities for cross-selling of additional products.
You are / have:
- 5 years of client-facing account management experience with responsibilities for both renewal and engagement.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to track multiple concurrent projects in detail while identifying and prioritizing key tasks.
- Not afraid of closing business, making sales and having difficult conversations with clients.
- Experience in one of the following fields: Insurance, HR, Payroll, Human Capital/HCM, PEO/TPA (special consideration will be given)
- Excellent and professional communication and presentation skills.
ThinkHR delivers HR knowledge solutions that combine the best of human expertise and innovative technology. Our cloud-based software and live HR and compliance advisors help employers reduce risk, drive efficiencies, and resolve people-related issues quickly and efficiently. ThinkHR serves more than 125,000 employers and 900 business partners including, top insurance, payroll and HR technology providers. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, visit thinkhr.com
or follow ThinkHR on LinkedIn
or Twitter (@RealThinkHR
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, ThinkHR is backed by leading institutional investors.
Founded in 2001, Portland, Ore.-based Mammoth HR is the leading provider of Collaborative HR solutions for small and mid-size businesses. By bringing together technology, content, and subject matter expertise, Mammoth helps its clients build their HR capabilities, manage their compliance responsibilities, and engage their people. Mammoth distributes its products primarily through a network of more than 700 channel partners. Mammoth focuses on the payroll/HCM channel, with nascent markets in insurance and PEO provider categories. Mammoth supports more than 85,000 SMBs across all industries and states with a focus on companies employing 5-250 people.