It's our time to scale. It's your time to be part of something big.
Tulip's mission is bold. We're a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years. We are driven to disrupt an entire industry and enable one of the world's largest job markets.
By placing Tulip-enabled iPhones into the hands of associates - at leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Kate Spade, Coach, and Chanel - our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to product and customer information while also being able to transact and collaborate in an omnichannel world.
Tulip is a place you come to make an impact, working with like-minded people to build something meaningful using the best technology. We are growing, and while lean is great, we need more people, energy, innovation, and talent.
Right now, we are adding a Customer Success Manager to the team. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for working on existing client accounts with the goal of developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will work with your clients to define what success means to them, and help them measure and optimize their metrics. As the primary Tulip liaison to your clients, your goal will be to become a trusted advisor and reliable point of contact for your clients.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate for this position will use their passion and knowledge of retail and omnichannel operations to pro-actively and effectively communicate with Tulip’s customers. You are experienced in client relations and can quickly establish a rapport with your clients and build trust. You are customer first, and will be vocal for the client within Tulip but also vocal for the wins and vision of Tulip with our clients.
As part of the Customer Success team, you will:
- Educate customers on the Tulip Retail solution and the value it brings to a large retail organization
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive the value of Tulip
- Help fast moving, high profile organizations navigate change and revolutionize how they view Retail and Omnichannel
- Provide mentorship and guidance through demonstrable knowledge of Tulip’s products, solutions and methodologies
- Monitor usage of the platform via reporting tools and work with clients to develop strategies that drive deeper adoption
- Ensure successful on-boarding of new accounts and new users and provide advanced training in order to develop existing users
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across product, internal support, engineering and Sales
- Drive customer referenceability and case studies
- Increase retention, and drive expansion, of our Enterprise Customers
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success or Client Services in SaaS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high emotional intelligence
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple customer priorities
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills with an ability to quickly diagnose situations and zoom out to see the bigger picture
- Regularly travel to meet customers on-site (20-30% travel)
- Learn the ins and outs of Tulip and creatively find solutions for our customers
- Help our customers learn and navigate our product and the organizational change it can bring
- Collaborative, dependable, enthusiastic attitude both inside Tulip and with our customers
- A customer-centric personality that is reliable and willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to manipulate and present data with strong excel skills
Tulip has perks, career progress, and an intimate culture. We have:
- A fantastic office space in downtown Toronto and downtown Kitchener with a flexible work environment that includes a wellness/prayer room.
- An excellent healthcare plan with no wait time, paid parental leave, and corporate gym rates.
- A culture of openness and idea generation. We have weekly all-hands and quarterly town halls. We pride ourselves on our transparency and keeping it real. From the most senior to the newest team member, we give you access to decision makers and career building work.
- The opportunity to grow and apply new skills be it hands-on or leadership. We prioritize diversity, inclusion, and building a community. We're a little weird but in a good way.
- A plethora of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks, coffees and teas. Social events, ping pong tables, and free lunch once a week.
Why we are awesome.
Tulip is hungry and humble. When you join Tulip, you'll be part of a strong, thriving, diverse group of people who come from different disciplines, countries, and experiences. We do what we love and it shows in our unrelenting pursuit of affecting real change. We believe in investing in our people, building positive relationships with our customers, and treating our work like our craft.
Tulip is at the cutting edge of technology. We work with big-name retailers. It's a chance to step up to solving complex technical problems and develop a deeper understanding of the retail world while being part of a niche startup style company. We don't fear failure; we embrace challenges. We're excited about taking the lesser known paths, using the open source tools and keeping up with the pace of evolving tech solutions. It's fun, it's fast, and it's future-focused.
Tulip gives back. Inspired, passionate, and committed people helped make us the successful company we are today. We challenge norms and put people before profits. Our CEO, Ali Asaria, created The Tulip Foundation, a charity controlled by all of us, the employees. We believe we can build a great company that changes the technical space while simultaneously giving back to society and the community.
Feel like you can't tick all the boxes? If you have some of the skills and experience that we're looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply.
Tulip Retail is strongly committed to equal opportunities in employment. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of Tulip Retail.
Tulip Retail welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.