- Handling key/strategic accounts in the bfsi space.
- Expertise in identifying customer requirements and managing expectations in projects.
- Become a business adviser to our clients and work towards achieving their business goals.
- Leverage campaign data insights, creative thinking and product knowledge to consult customers with strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Be the user experience and solutioning expert, guiding the client to build right conversational experiences.
- Troubleshoot and answer questions related to campaign delivery and optimization.
- Conduct regularly scheduled client calls to communicate key campaign performance metrics.
- Create and deliver business reviews that demonstrate the value of WebEngage to performance marketers.
- Be a voice for our customers by identifying client needs and collaborating with cross- functional teams to provide solutions for those clients.
- Build lasting business relationships with key stakeholders at client end.
- Generating more business from the existing customers via upsell & cross sell.
- Coordinating with the Support teams and ensure agreed SLA’s are met.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in account management/customer success profiles.
- Should have an understanding of marketing automation space.
- Analytical and data-driven with ability to deal with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Highly developed written, conversational and presentation skills with good command of the English language
- Ability to interact with International clients
- Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions
- Enthusiastic and possessing a - can do - attitude.
- Thrive on and have a track record of getting things done within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment.
- Self-starter - able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision
- A positive disposition
- Should be comfortable in a team environment
WebEngage is a multi-channel user engagement platform which automates communication across users' life-cycle. It enables you to connect with them through these channels - Web Messages (notification, survey and feedback), In-App Messages, Push Notifications, Emails and Text Messages.
WebEngage builds enriched user profiles for every single user (registered, as well as anonymous) using your website and/or mobile app. Moreover, you can - segment- these users based on their behaviour, and engage with them via multiple channels.In a nutshell, WebEngage automates user engagement and helps you retain and grow your user base.
Going steady on the mission to humanize all of the world's websites and mobile apps, we are assisting thousands of customers in 50+ countries. From enterprises like eBay, Lynda, Sendgrid, Snapdeal, MakeMyTrip, Avaya, Souq, etc. to thousands of startups worldwide, we are helping them - Engage, Retain and Grow.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of an elite Customer Success team
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains like e-commerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc
- Core markets include US, Europe and SE Asia