RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will drive maximum adoption of the RobustWealth solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationships with our clients.
At RobustWealth, you will get to master the following:
- Strategically partnering with advisors and clients, the successful candidate will apply product and investment expertise to resolve complex problems and service issues while introducing and using innovative products and services to achieve positive outcomes.
- The CSM is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities.
- The CSM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Support, and Product Management teams to ensure our solutions are delivered successfully.
- Responsible for customer interactions such as onboarding, status meetings, QBRs, and executing on account growth strategies including account planning.
- Achieves trusted advisor status with customers and helps customers grow.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and actively collaborate with all teams.
- Demonstrated track record in a client success role and building relationships with key decision makers.
- Strong sales/marketing skills including needs analysis, business justification, and driving renewals and expansion within an account.
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment and critical thinking.
- 5 years field sales experience within the FinTech or SaaS company required.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to influence.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Series 65 certification is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent.
We maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one:
- Paddleboards hanging in the entrance
- Bikes for employees to use
- Volunteer time off
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Lunch brought in daily
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, team hikes, annual trips, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth. Learn More.
If you want to enjoy and live your best life, then apply for the position below
Referral Bonus: This position is eligible for an employee referral bonus of $500. Contact People team for more details.
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***