At HireVue, our Hiring Intelligence platform is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop talent. By combining video interviews with predictive, validated I-O science and artificial intelligence, HireVue augments human decision-making in the hiring process and delivers higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 700 customers globally, including leading brands such as Vodafone, Intel, Tiffany & Co., Unilever, Qantas, Hilton, and 40% of Fortune’s Most Admired. We were named among the top 10 “Most Promising Companies” in America by Forbes and are the five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Manager. This is a key strategic position that provides proactive account management of large enterprise and global customers. You are required to drive strategic direction, product adoption, retention, growth and expansion through proactive thought leadership and advocacy. This is a dynamic position and you must be comfortable with frequent multi-tasking between management, technical, business, strategic, marketing, and planning activities.
Principal duties & Responsibilities
Account Management & Strategic Direction
- Partner with a portfolio of key accounts to develop a strategy for successful adoption and long term value and business impact
- Facilitate regular executive meetings to define and proactively drive progress towards desired business metrics and outcomes
- Lead initiatives with customers to drive positive Net Promoter and candidate experience scores
- Build broad relationships with key account contacts and internal partners on the sales, product and engineering teams
- Partner with the HireVue Strategic Sales team to identify growth and expansion opportunities within your account base.
Subject matter expert/Advocate
- Partner with customer on HireVue product offerings, best practices & processes and lead customers to effectively integrate digital interviewing into those processes
- Advocate for customers internally helping build and maintain strong partnerships with the sales, product management and marketing teams
To successfully execute these functions you will need:
- Experience in leading client relationships in software as a service or technology environments
- Experience in consulting to Fortune 500 companies
- Experience with sales, consulting, training, or leading new initiatives in a corporate environment
- Experience in project/change management and organizational development
- Passion for outstanding customer service and account management with an execution focus
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Minimum of 10 years of account management, sales or customer success experience, ideally in a software as a service (SaaS) environment
- Strong working knowledge of the human resources or talent acquisition function a plus
- B.S. or B.A. required, MBA is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to quickly negotiate and reach consensus across diverse groups/teams a must
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Must possess a collaborative working style and thrive in a team environment
- Possess strong, pragmatic approach for achieving rapid results in a fast-paced, high-risk market space
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment. Strong work ethic is critical
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office products and Salesforce
- Travel up to 30%