At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to work with our higher education clients. This position will focus specifically on supporting our customers who have implemented Canvas and provide exceptional customer service to maintain strong relationships.
The Customer Success Manager will participate in efforts to retain the account, help grow the account, and increase the market presence of Instructure. The main focus of this position is to manage existing accounts and position Instructure to capture additional market share through a solutions oriented approach.
What you will be doing:
- Increase market share from existing account base and new business to business opportunities
- Manage customer relationships
- Act as liaison between customer and Instructure
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Successful candidates will have the following education, experience, and skills:
- Requires a Bachelor''s Degree with a minimum of 4+ years Account Management experience.
- Capacity to set correct expectations and manage issues to completion.
- Multitask and prioritize tasks in a changing environment.
- Strong team mentality, utilizing internal and external resources strategically and judiciously.
- Customer facing background within the software industry.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and seek solutions
- LMS experience preferred.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- iMacs or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.