As the leader of our Customer Success Management team, you will be responsible for leading and growing a best in class CSM organization responsible for driving value realization, customer satisfaction and renewals.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in defining and optimizing the customer journey, driving best practices around value realization, creating operational rigor across a global organization, and improving renewal rates. You will need to be able to work well cross functionally across products, engineering and sales. You will need to be a great communicator, a strong leader, and be able to manage a transactional business.
- Optimize the customer journey and ensure consistency of execution. Ensure standardization and templates are built that will optimize the customer experience
- Escalation management - personally manage escalations and help develop better internal processes
- Value realization – Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand customer objectives and become trusted advisors. Determine how to define, drive and demonstrate ROI delivered
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success. Help with company-wide initiatives that will help improve the customer experience and foster a culture of Customer Success. Advocate for, collaborate and help implement changes in other departments
- Drive alignment with sales and field technical team. Ensure we have a smooth motion, a true one team approach to managing customers and ensuring they have a great experience.
- Recruit, mentor and groom a best in class team
- Achieve operational excellence
- Continuously communicate metrics to team and ensure execution consistency
- Work with team on a day to day basis to strategize on account issues, proactively working to help customers early in the customer journey
- Report on metrics each week, understand themes
- Quarterly analysis, drive actions to improve
- Renewal rate – weekly forecasting
- Product adoption metrics
- Velocity of adoption
- Cost / ARR ratio
- Professional Services and Premium Support bookings
- Team member satisfaction and retention
- Own the financial model for your team, including projections of costs and new hires, and forecasts of renewals
- Candidate time to fill
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years of leading CSM teams, with a focus on driving both value realization and revenue retention within an existing install base
- Experience with a B2B SaaS model with an enterprise software solution addressing a technical audience (Engineers, DevOps, IT Ops personnel)
- Excellent customer management skills
- Track record of achievement
- Bachelor's degree
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.