Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager / Client Advisor to innovate, win, and grow with us!
The Client Advisor is responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with current and potential customers in the UK and European Economic Area (EEA). The Client Advisor will be the customer’s primary contact and oversee all aspects of the customer relationship, including handling new customer implementations, overseeing vendor on-boarding, system support for customers and vendors, change management, training, program results, and revenue growth. In addition, the Client Advisor will be the primary internal customer advocate during implementations and post-implementation.
The Client Advisor will:
- Work directly with Legal Spend Management customers and their vendors, such as insurance carriers, corporate legal departments and law firms
- Handle a variety of incoming requests from clients and vendors ranging from supporting simple system questions to complex problem-solving requests, including providing recommendations on best practices, process improvement and change management issues
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Technical Services, Support, Product Management, Development and QA as appropriate in both UK and US HQ
- Primary contact for customers once the sales cycle is completed
- Build personal relationships with all key customer contacts, including executive and management level personnel
- Work with customers to develop a vision and an overall strategy for Legal Spend Management, including:
- Developing measurable goals and targets to monitor progress
- Identifying potential areas of expansion with the customers
- Provide Bottomline management with client reviews outlining:
- Customers’ overall strategy and business drivers
- Usage statistics and analysis of the success of each customer in achieving its goals
- Growth opportunities
- Assist Sales Team in presenting Bottomline’s offerings
- Assist Marketing by identifying customers for press releases, white papers, etc.
Implementations and Training
- Lead new customer implementations, including:
- Conducting a Kick-Off Meeting to introduce the Bottomline team
- Plan and run regular implementation meetings with the client and other Bottomline teams as necessary
- Provide best practice recommendations based on the customer’s specific needs
- Identify customers’ needs for any additional post-implementation related projects, such as system interfaces
- Handle daily needs of customers, including:
- Documenting and prioritising system problems as they are identified
- Communicating product enhancement requests to the Product Management Team
- Identifying customer needs and develop Statements of Work
- Communicating all information regarding upgrades to customer contacts
- Providing training for end users, as needed, on new functionality
- Provide end user training for customers
- Assist the entire Client Services team in maintaining and updating LSM’s client facing documentation including User & Admin Guides & SmartGuides
- Create customised documentation as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills—both verbal and written
- Exceptional organisation skills and project management expertise
- Ability to understand and discuss customer needs and manage customer expectations
- Technical skills for gaining in-depth product knowledge, including self-directed learning
- Skills in interfacing with VP level and above customer contacts
- Ability to negotiate priorities and close issues with executive level customer personnel
- Knowledge of SaaS technology practices and procedures and the internet required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Sense of urgency and ability to drive customer relationships
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree and at least 5 years of direct customer and account management experience with enterprise software applications and related services; legal degree and/or legal/claims experience highly desirable.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.