LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers.
The Customer Success Manager is part of the LinkedIn Sales Solutions organization. The objective of this role is to drive adoption of our product, LinkedIn Sales Navigator within our clients and to help our solutions become a mission critical, irreplaceable part of our clients’ sales and business development process. You will be responsible for on-boarding training (onsite and webinars), project management and regular metrics reviews as well as consulting and best practice sharing sessions with the customers.
During the first 30 days:
- Complete [email protected] and Sales Base Camp training in order to fully absorb the mission, vision and values of LinkedIn and to understand the consultative sales process
- Learn about the business, the team and LinkedIn’s platform, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and associated tools (e.g. Salesforce.com) to enable success in your role
- Understand how to build and present a LinkedIn sales story using data and insights
- Thoroughly understand and articulate clearly LinkedIn’s wider vision and the business implications as it pertains to LinkedIn’s Hire, Market , Sell value proposition
- Be expected to optimize your own LinkedIn profile to incorporate best practices and tips to turn it into a “social selling” profile, complete with embedded content and video
During the first 60 days:
- Educate clients on the value they can generate from their current subscription to LinkedIn Sales Navigator via a thorough on-boarding process that includes training, consulting and regular communication about product features in addition to providing regular metrics reviews
- Encourage clients to utilize appropriate LinkedIn resources (i.e., community, forums, training, Professional Services engagements, user conferences, workshops, etc) to increase their utilization of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other features on the LinkedIn platform used for social selling.
- Monitor usage, proactively contact clients upon low usage and deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization
- Deliver group and individual user informational and training sessions about LinkedIn Sales Navigator features, industry benchmarking and best practices
- Utilize LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights and use these to drive greater client engagement.
By the end of 90 days:
- Become a client partner in maximizing the benefits of their investment with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field
- Previous sales and/or change management or consulting experience
- Experience with developing and delivering onsite training and webinars
- Software pre-sales and/or sales effectiveness experience
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively present to large remote audiences
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint