Customer Success Manager, LinkedIn Learning Solutions
Please note that this position can sit in either New York City or Toronto, Ontario.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Partner with Sales and Solutions Engineering lead post-sales to implement products and solutions.
- Engage customer teams post-implementation to ensure client is achieving optimal result and ROI.
- Utilize client usage and industry metrics to derive insights and use these to drive greater customer engagement and adoption.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and content, and educate customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Take on special projects geared to driving adoption of new products and services with new and existing customers.
- Service as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback to Product, Content and other teams on how we can better serve our customers.
- Deliver on-site and online presentations, webinars, and workshops.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Up to 10% travel, depending on location and territory
- 3+ years of experience managing a portfolio of B2B business, either as an Account Manager, Client Success Manager, consulting, or similar role
- BA/BS degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the learning and/or e-Learning industry is a plus
- Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills
- Excellent consulting, listening, and communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to establish working relationships at all levels at the client side, including C-level
- Strong ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis
- Excellent presentation skills, both on-line and live, in large and small group settings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, applied with a solution-focused attitude
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to act as a strategic partner to the client and the sales team