Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are on the lookout for smart, hardworking, go-getters who thrive in a fast paced environment that requires a high degree of personal accountability, initiative and follow-through. You should have a passion for our product, an eagerness to learn and a strong commitment to serving our growing customer base. In 2021 we are shaping and developing a new market and we’re looking for people who are excited by that opportunity.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with the customer stakeholders and own the value roadmap for the customer
- Set the groundwork for our customer's successful journey by collaborating on on-boarding, product implementations, and adoption plans
- Monitor, measure, and map customer activity and design success plans to drive customer outcomes
- Use data and best practices to drive the usage and adoption of our product
- Build a strong reference able customer base
- Build and maintain essential technical knowledge of the product, and guide the customer through the most relevant features and functionalities for their specific business needs
- Collaborate with the Sales organisation and help provide reference to new opportunities where applicable
- Be the voice of the customer and provide continuous feedback and new feature requests to our product, marketing and other internal teams
- Primary ownership for maintaining customer satisfaction, and retention with the accounts in the portfolio
- Collaborate with internal teams and customers to define critical goals, and KPI's that will lead to value
- Uncover and manage customer risk that are related to customer outcomes, renewals or customer satisfaction.
- 3-5 years experience as a CSM in the SaaS industry
- Experience working directly on mid-market or enterprise level customers
- Comfortable providing overall solutions for the customer in environments where multiple platform integrations exist
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Demonstrated project management experience, including best practices, strategies and methods
- Experience working with ML / AI solutions
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Degree in Software Development, or other technical field
- A solid understanding of building and utilizing customer success metrics and KPIs
- A self-driven and proactive communicator
- Strong sense of personal accountability in decision-making and actions taken
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and experience establishing guidelines
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A service-oriented, can-do attitude: you are able to stay enthusiastic and work on go-forward strategies
This position is with competitive compensation, benefits.
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.