WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
As a Customer Success Manager in our Scale team you will work closely with agile, technology-focused brands to help them realise value from their investment in Braze.
What you’ll do
- Own client renewals, retention and net retention targets for your customers
- Be your customers’ main point of contact and trusted advisor at Braze
- Partner with Account Executives to provide an excellent customer experience and to ensure commercial alignment
- Drive feature adoption by building a shared Success Plan with your customers, providing strategic guidance, enablement, and day-to-day advice to help them hit their objectives with Braze
- Drive customer advocacy by building strong customer relationships and creating mutual value for your customers and Braze
- Proactively analyze your customer product usage to identify opportunities and risks to account health
- Maintain ongoing regular contact with your customers via ad-hoc communications, regular check-ins, events, and Executive Business Reviews.
- Advocate for your customers, soliciting and synthesizing customer product feedback to contribute to product development
- Provide continuing education for customers to maximize product usage, identifying new or unused Braze features that could provide value for your customer and represent an up-sell opportunity for Braze.
- In addition to being a dedicated contact for strategy, product training inquiries, and non-technical support, you will coordinate with other Braze teams including Technical Support, Industry Solutions, and Deliverability Services to ensure your customers receive the support they need simply and seamlessly
- Work with Onboarding Managers and other Customer Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing activity.
- You will likely spend time onsite with customers and may travel [internationally]
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about customer success and find satisfaction in helping your customers achieve great things. You have a proven track record in customer success and are seeking to progress your career, with one of the industry’s most advanced customer success teams, by working with agile, technology savvy scale customers with between 100 and 1,000 employees.
- You are an excellent communicator with exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients and colleagues have the impression that you listen and understand the strategic problems they are trying to solve
- You’re excited by working with medium and large technology companies who move fast, and want to build new customer experiences quickly
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough
- You build great relationships with colleagues and customers
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others
- You have experience successfully managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated clients, multiple stakeholders, and competing priorities
- You have excellent time management skills
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (HTML etc
- 2-5 years relevant experience in a related area, for example Onboarding, Customer Success, Implementations or Project Management
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.