As a Customer Success Manager, SEM (CSM) you are a strategic partner to the Customer, helping them deliver value from our platform. You'll achieve this by enabling platform adoption, providing best practices, and just as important... bespoke Solution Services with support from the BI team. As the Customer Success Manager you will Deliver Remarkable Quality through your keen understanding of clients objectives, coupled with your expertise in paid search. You will also drive customer satisfaction and impact retention by partnering closely with our Account Managers who take commercial ownership of the customer.
Do you have what it takes?
- 2 years+ experience in managing Google Ads/search accounts for clients
- A good understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape, SEM, including the Search ecosystem
- Experience in client facing client services roles, strong stakeholder skills up to CxO level
- SaaS background is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- A customer-centric approach focused on delivering value
More about what you'll do
- During the first 30 days, you will: Learn about the product, the business, tools we use and processes to set you up for success in your new role
- After 60 days, you will have: Arranged calls and F2F meetings with key stakeholders on a pre-assigned ‘green’ client list. These will be assigned to you in blocks, eventually you will manage up to 30clients, depending on the size of clients.
- Moving forward you will be responsible for driving engagement via monthly catch-ups and contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Co-own success plans with your clients, guiding them through key milestones to achieve value, capturing outcomes along the way.
- Act as a trusted advisor, an extension of their team, delivering strategic insights and best practice where necessary
- Be the voice of the customer, providing feedback internally to product and management
- After 90 days, along with your Account Manager you will have successfully conducted Business Reviews with senior stakeholders for each of your clients, fostering high client Health Score in your book of business and built referable relationships with key clients
- After 12 months, you will have delivered an exceptional client experience, leading to 90%+ gross revenue retention
- Proved value on current subscription and scoped out potential upsell opportunities for Account Management.
- After 18 months, you will have: A proven track record as an Adthena CSM, where you can further your career as either an individual contributor or explore a management career path.
Why join Adthena?
- Work on a multi-award winning product in a position where you are being valued and feel you can make your mark
- Join a company with an extremely fast growth trajectory. (We’ve now got three offices globally and we don’t plan to stop there!)
- Have a flexible working environment, where you are given the freedom and responsibility to manage your own time and workload.
- Receive stock options from day one. Our employees do incredible work, so as we grow everyone shares the rewards.
- Have untracked annual leave, Free lunch every Friday, and complimentary snacks and drinks. Lots of social activities to join in. Regular off-sites, bake-offs, office table tennis tournaments and much more! & A whole host of other benefits and perks!