At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award winning and industry favorite tools TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
Customer Success Manager for Bugsnag
- Build long-term, trusted relationships with key leaders and influencers across your portfolio of customers, navigating large, complex organizations to elevate the perception of Bugsnag from a “vendor” to “partner”
- Facilitate the adoption, optimization, and integration of Bugsnag’s product within customers’ applications, as well as evangelize new product features
- Bugsnag CSMs work closely with all internal SmartBear teams including Sales, Renewals, Marketing, Support, and Product while supporting their customers from purchase through renewal.
Bugsnag is a full stack application stability platform that enables developers to diagnose, reproduce and resolve errors in production code. Through integrations with best-in-class software tools and comprehensive alerting, Bugsnag allows developers to understand the impact of an error on an end users experience using software applications and resolve the most impactful errors.
Go to our product page if you want to know more about Bugsnag.
You can even have a free trial to check it out
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager for Bugsnag you will:
- Design and execute high-leverage programs to expand and deepen Bugsnag usage and value across your accounts, including training, enablement, evangelism, and customer internal initiatives
- Drive the positive evolution of our product by sharing insights with the Bugsnag team which thoughtfully represent our customers' needs and desires for our product, alongside the context of their business, their personas, and their culture
- Conduct regular business reviews with top customers to ensure their health and to plan the long-term relationship
- Monitor customer usage and health; provide recommendations for improvement as needed
- Become familiar with the larger SmartBear portfolio, gaining knowledge of various license and deployment models
We are looking for you if you have:
- Clear, confident and compelling communicator — in writing, in conversation, and in front of an audience
- Pride yourself on your product expertise: you can articulate a product’s vision, give an effective demo, and help improve a customer's workflow by relating customer requirements to product functionality
- Must be extremely perceptive and are highly emotionally intelligent, able to build trusted relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Project management skills to effectively prioritize, deftly manage stakeholder expectations, and ensure all key objectives and timelines are met
- 3-5+ years working in a customer facing role like Customer Success, Sales Engineering, or Professional Services
- Candidate should be local to Somerville MA. This role is a hybrid position.
Why you should join the SmartBear crew:
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off.
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization - an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically – the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know?
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclaw, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- We’ve won major industry(product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.