LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About This Position
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail and a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
Assist our clients with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for some of our largest and most strategic ad tech platform partners
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources and stakeholders, including but not limited to: product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal and privacy teams
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast a customer’s usage of our products
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Drive customer satisfaction
Your team will:
Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and tackling barriers to adoption and success
- 3+ years client focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred)
- AdTech experience required
Passion for organization, problem solving, and project management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems and managing issues through to resolution
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Desire to work in New York
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.