Delphix is the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The Delphix DataOps Platform supports a broad spectrum of systems—from mainframes to Oracle databases, ERP applications, and Kubernetes containers. Delphix supports a comprehensive range of data operations to enable modern CI/CD workflows and automates data compliance for privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and the New York Privacy Act.
In addition, Delphix helps companies sync data from private to public clouds, accelerating the journey to the cloud and the adoption of disruptive AI technologies. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, Delphix provides a critical platform to enable data-driven transformation.
We are looking for someone who can converse effectively with technical customers, internal teams, business process owners and executives. The successful candidate will have a naturally high level of empathy and play close attention to the needs of customers. This person has a high standard for excellence and feels a great sense of satisfaction when customers are successful.
- Provide feedback and insight to help evolve the Customer Success approach and offerings
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients including growing adoption, ensuring retention and defining value.
- Act as the Delphix liaison for Delphix technical inquiries, issues or escalations. This will include working with Support, Product Management (i.e. roadmaps) or others as needed.
- Partner with the Delphix Account Team (Regional Sales Managers, Field Services, Solutions Engineers) to find opportunities for expanded usage of Delphix
- Ensure client referenceability to support the Sales organization in the prospect closing processes
- Facilitate executive-level engagements such as value assessment and realization, product strategy and executive briefing workshops
- Measure and monitor customers' achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Delphix Account team and externally to Customer Sponsors and Executives.
- Develop strategic account plans based on short-, mid- and long-term actions to grow the client relationship
- Know the market and maintain a good knowledge of all key competitors
- Be responsible for renewal, health and risk forecasting and reporting on your client portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, related major, or comparable education and work experience
- Fluent in German + English
- Work in the London Office
- History of success as a customer success manager, consultant, pre-sales, technical account management or equivalent
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Experience working in a development, testing or data management environment
- Understanding of DevOps, Test Data Management, Agile, CI/CD
- Must work within a team environment with sales, field services and delivery teams
- Up to 30% travel is possible, but less is generally anticipated
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.