The Customer Success Team does exactly what our name implies. We help our customers be successful, and not just with ZenHub. We aim to understand how ZenHub can be used to support the behaviors and practices that our customer's teams use to drive kaizen.
We work with the Sales Team as partners, sharing responsibility for our customers. Sales has primary responsibility for finding and signing customers, Customer Success has primary responsibility for maintaining and growing our customer base. We work together with Sales to identify accounts that need attention and care. We aim to work proactively with our Customers rather than reactively. Sales keeps track of the queue of upcoming renewals, Customer Success works the queue to ensure that their use of ZenHub is growing on a continuous basis.
Simply put, we help the small teams that roll out ZenHub become so productive, that they turn into influencers that lead to explosive growth, change, and phenomenal outcomes. This in turn, fuels our growth.
A little about us:
ZenHub is the leading team collaboration and project management suite built into GitHub and GitHub Enterprise. At ZenHub, every team member is charged with getting to know customers deeply, learning how to solve their toughest problems, and turning them into evangelists.
Our customers are smart cookies: some of the best teams at companies like Imgur, NASA, Microsoft, Docker, and Zenefits use ZenHub to stay in the zone. Ideal team members are technical enough to get their hands dirty and product-focused enough to help translate customer requests into product features.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Customer Success Managers primarily works with our ZenHub Enterprise users. You'll interact directly with the teams that run ZenHub for their companies, and their users via Freshdesk, Email, Twitter, Slack and "in person" (video conferencing counts).
- You'll host webinars, run targeted coaching sessions via video, attend "road shows" all with an aim at growing the adoption of ZenHub usage through the evangelism of modern ways of working.
- You'll track progress against growth goals and regularly report on it.
- You embrace agility and always think about how ZenHub helps your companies achieve the outcomes they are striving for.
A little about you:
- A few years working at or with medium and large scale companies (think thousands of employees, not tens)
- Ability to manage 15-20 high-touch enterprise customers
- Data-driven approach to working
- Engaging Presentation skills (you're a performer)
- Deep understanding of Agile / Scrum / Lean / DevOps / etc
- Industry certifications a plus (Scrum / SAFe / [email protected] / etc )
- Ability to mentor new hires and Customer Support Coaches
More about ZenHub:
Don’t sweat it if you don’t have everything listed in the role description. One of our values is “Growth Mindset”. If you have some of the qualities listed above, and are excited about the role and motivated to learn – we want to hear from you!
At ZenHub our people are the priority. We believe the more perspectives we embrace, the stronger our team. We recruit the best, and welcome people of all backgrounds regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or ability. With a focus on respect and a commitment to continuous learning, we’re building an inclusive culture that supports our team in doing their best work. We work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
○ Boundaryless working style. We want our team to work from wherever is best for them. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home office or from our bright, spacious, and dog-friendly Zen-den, we support you. For those opting to wfh, we offer a generous monthly stipend to cover ongoing remote work expenses. If you opt to join us in-office, we’ll contribute to your commute expenses or bike maintenance.
○ A flexible vacation policy. We work hard and it’s important we take time to recharge. We have a flexible time off policy with no hard limit and encourage our team members to take a minimum of 3 weeks off per year.
○ A commitment to continued learning and development. We provide an annual professional development budget to use towards conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set.
○ Fitness reimbursements. Stay fit with our monthly reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
○ Top-of-the-line equipment. In addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous annual new tech budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
○ Flexible parental leave policies. We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on our team have the ability to create flexible schedules or take days off when family needs to come first.
○ Social Connection. When it’s safe to gather again our team will have access to a shared collaboration space in Vancouver, but our team is focused on fostering strong relationships and an equitable experience no matter where in the world you’re working.
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!