Delphix is the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The Delphix DataOps Platform supports a broad spectrum of systems—from mainframes to Oracle databases, ERP applications, and Kubernetes containers. Delphix supports a comprehensive range of data operations to enable modern CI/CD workflows and automates data compliance for privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and the New York Privacy Act.
In addition, Delphix helps companies sync data from private to public clouds, accelerating the journey to the cloud and the adoption of disruptive AI technologies. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, Delphix provides a critical platform to enable data-driven transformation.
You are a customer-focused leader, based on the West Coast, who is experienced at growing and managing customer accounts. You are comfortable negotiating contractual terms with a history of exceeding renewal and expansion targets. You naturally possess a high level of empathy and play close attention to the needs of customers helping them define and measure the value of the implemented solution. You have a high standard for excellence and feel a great sense of satisfaction when customers are successful. You can converse effectively with technical customers, internal teams, business process owners, procurement and executives. You are able to establish yourself as a trusted advisor with C-level executives and Economic Buyers.
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and defining value
- Drive business discussions with the Economic Buyer to reinforce value realized from the Delphix solution and identify expansion opportunities.
- Act as the Delphix liaison for Delphix technical inquiries, issues or escalations. This will include working with Support, Product Management (i.e. roadmaps), or others as needed.
- Ensure client referenceability to support the Sales organization in prospect closing processes
- Facilitate executive-level engagements such as value assessment and realization, product strategy and executive briefing workshops
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers within assigned accounts
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Delphix and externally to customer sponsors and executives.
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop strategic account plans based on short, mid and long-term actions to grow the client relationship.
- Know the market and maintain a good knowledge of all key competitors
- Be responsible for renewal, health and risk forecasting and reporting on your client portfolio
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, related major, or comparable education and work experience
- 10+ years of experience in account management/customer success in a software company
- Experience negotiating and closing customer contracts (renewals & expansion)
- History of success as a customer success manager, consultant, pre-sales, account management, technical account management or equivalent
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Experience working in a development, testing or data management environment
- Understanding of DevOps, Test Data Management, Agile, CI/CD
- Must work within a team environment with sales, field services and delivery teams
- Based on the West Coast
- Up to 50% travel is possible
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.