As a Customer Success Partner, you will be one of the founding members of our customer success team who will work to drive up the lifetime value of Gigster customers. To do this, customer success partners will think analytically about how to allocate resources towards delivering great service, dive into specific projects to help reach resolutions, and design new processes and tools to keep projects on the rails and customers delighted.
Delighting customers with amazing service and a great experience is at the root of everything else we do at Gigster. As with all other roles, we marry automation and smart tools with a high touch human component to deliver great service.
You should be a great people person and have an excellent technical or scientific background.
We’re looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us build the world’s best software at scale for thousands of clients. You'll be teaming up with scientists, engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about software development. The founders have built apps used by 300M users, ported video games to FPGA’s, and designed silicon lasers. Gigster is backed by Andreessen, Greylock, and Y Combinator and has grown rapidly since our launch 18 months ago. You must live in San Francisco or be willing to relocate - we'll cover moving costs.
We’ve built software for flying cars and robotic restaurants, shopping and travel recommendation apps, delivered lawyers, doctors, and baked goods on-demand, designed social networks for families and roommates, and powered everything from shipping fleets to EEG research and genetic testing. Join us as we reinvent software development.
• Oversee a portfolio of projects and maintain high customer satisfaction, repeat and referral rates.
• Work with the fulfillment, product and engineering teams to implement solutions that help the overall Gigster service get better over time
• Work with network freelancers to speedily resolve any issues on client projects
• Communicate regularly with customers to nurture existing relationships and gather feedback and intelligence
• Continually improve Gigster’s understanding of customer segments and optimal projects through qualitative and quantitative means
• Work with the sales team to identify and build systems around repeat and referral behaviors
• Bachelors degree
• Experience working with engineers and product people
• An understanding of how common types of software (web apps, mobile apps) are built and deployed
• High emotional intelligence
• Experience in high touch customer facing roles
• Extremely sharp problem solving skills
• Ability to thrive in fast paced environments and straighten out complex and ambiguous scenarios