Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are looking for a Program Coordinator to work with our global Customer Success team. As a Program Coordinator in Customer Success, you will work closely with and support the Customer Success Program Management team in building and executing programs that deliver scale and consistency in our Customer Success organization and enhanced experiences for Auth0 customers.
- Support Customer Success Program Managers in specific swimlanes of work
- Support Customer Success team in weekly reporting of KPIs, resource utilization, and project status
- Communicate effectively the progress and breakdowns of a project
- Assist in the tracking and management of Customer Success project backlog
- Create workflows and process documentation
- Ensure internal documentation and data accuracy in internal systems
- Coordinate meetings and agendas for the Customer Success organization
Skills and Abilities:
- 1+ years of experience as a Coordinator with project management experience preferred. Internship experience in lieu of actual working experience is acceptable
- Highly computer literate with capability in G-Suite (G-Sheets)
- Passion for organization and detail
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys the balance of working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across multiple cultures and time zones via verbal and written channels including email, Slack, Zoom, and in-person
- Excellent customer service skills - ability to create positive first impressions and develop partnerships internally and externally
- Experience developing solutions to problems/challenges
- A desire to develop and grow a career in Program Management
- Grace under pressure
- Comfortable with situations that are ambiguous and experience driving outcomes
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.