Customer Success Representative
Do you love advocating for customers? Enjoy working with a small, dedicated team? Then we’d love to meet you! We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Representative with a strong background in online communities and email-based support with a passion for going above and beyond.
Platphorm, LLC builds innovative multi-modal information exchanges and provides a soup-to-nuts system that allows businesses to build scalable, reliable marketplaces where buyers pay sellers for information delivered by voice, mail, chat, SMS, or recorded phone message.
The marketplace we've built enables anyone to provide fee-based advice in their area of expertise, at a price of their choosing, and for others to find them and pay for a conversation. The interaction can take place over the phone, email, text, or chat.
As an expert on our products and customers, you will serve as a liaison between customers and the rest of the company, and act as the customers' advocate by:
- Responding to individual customer support issues and ensuring a timely response to all customer support inquiries.
- Identifying technical issues, suggesting enhancements, and communicating them to the engineering team.
- Engaging in social media, including forums for internal customers, as the voice of the company.
- Creating and maintaining documents that answer common support questions.
- Have a strong understanding of online communities and experience as an online community member
- Must be comfortable with adult content
- BA or BS degree required
- Must be comfortable working with a customer base from personal advice, dating/flirting, and adult websites
- Have 2+ years experience in a customer support role focused on online support for a technical product
- Have proven success providing exceptional customer service
- Strong written communication skills
- Thrive on a small team environment and are willing to help out with duties outside the scope of your job
- Health/dental vision insurance
- Great work/life balance
- 13" MacBooks and computer monitor provided
- Adjustable work desks
- Snacks and Friday Happy Hours!
- Great location Our San Francisco office is steps from the Powell BART/Muni station!