Wingz, Inc. is the leading peer-to-peer airport ride startup based in San Francisco.
Wingz takes the stress out of getting to and from the airport. Wingz offers travelers a personal airport transportation experience with pre-booked, flat rate, reliable service. Travelers know in advance who their driver will be and how much their trip will cost. Returning customers can even request their favorite driver, ensuring there will be a familiar and friendly face waiting for them.
Customer Support is the heart of our business and we are passionate about providing a quality experience for our customers; our riders and our drivers. We are currently looking for an exceptional part-time Customer Success Representative who loves helping people and who is eager to understand our business and will deliver stellar customer support.
This position is for you if you:
- Have a passion for helping people find solutions.
- Are excited about tackling challenging problems and questions from customers; our riders and our drivers.
- Can troubleshoot issues efficiently and know when to escalate them to the product and technical teams.
- Remain calm and cool under pressure and can handle even the most difficult situations with grace.
- Are understanding and empathetic; you can easily adapt to the emotion and tone of the customer and can identify and resolve their issues quickly by adapting your approach as needed.
- Are tech savvy and and product knowledgeable.
- Possess great communication skills and are comfortable using either written or spoken English.
- Are motivated not only to see growth for the Company but also for your career.
In this position you will:
- Deliver the best customer service across multiple platforms; email and phone.
- Be the face and heart of our Company; the reason our customers continue to share Wingz with their family and friends.
- Reach out to riders and drivers to verify account information.
- Assist riders and drivers with bookings, refunds, and all other service related questions.
- Report on customer satisfaction, recurring issues and challenges.
- Use your knowledge and experience to suggest action items that will improve the overall user experience.
This is a part-time afternoon position with the potential for it to convert to a full-time position.
As a perfect candidate you have
- Work experience in customer-centric industries.
- A solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted).
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus.
- Problem solving skills and can work independently