We're on the lookout for a multilingual Customer Success Representative to join the Lodgify team!
As a Customer Success Representative, it is all about helping people. You will become an expert (we call ourselves “gurus”) in using the Lodgify software. You will use that expertise to advise our customers how to successfully use Lodgify to set up their own accommodation website and to grow their vacation rental business. You will help them by responding quickly to customer support requests, troubleshooting and guiding them on how to make most of Lodgify.
What you will be doing:
- Provide information and advise users on appropriate action to solve issues
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance via email or telephone
- Ensure nothing but excellent service and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone or chat
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Report customers feedback/issues to relevant departments & follow up
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English, Italian and Spanish
- Availability: 40 hours, 5 days a week, working late shift + weekends from 13-22hs, with two consecutive days off
- Easily connecting with people and understanding their issues
- Passion for creating the best customer experience ever
- Organized and able to handle multiple inquiries
- Positive attitude and sense of responsibility
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with cloud-based applications and internet expert
- Love taking ownership of side project
- Indefinite contract
- Meal vouchers
- Private Health Insurance
- 25 days of vacations
- Free Spanish classes
- Be part of an international team of over 25 different nationalities
- Team events
- Opportunities to learn & grow
- Nice office space with playroom in central location
- Fresh fruits, coffee and beverages and other breakfast food
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.