Customer Success - Scale Associate - Customer Engagement
What Success Looks Like in the Role:
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have scary-good story-telling skills and can translate complex technology and business topics, trends, and opportunities into high-quality marketing content targeting a range of audiences. You have strong organisational skills, can juggle multiple priorities, and are a great communicator who empathises with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, you use your expertise to consult on best practices, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed. You are excited about innovating, developing and executing content initiatives as well as making recommendations on marketing plans.
A Day in the Life:
- Drive Customer Success by converting users in a client organisation into Qualtrics champions
- Lead the strategy around content and messaging, development and implementation of high-value assets to improve customer retention
- Partner closely with our enablement leads, product marketing managers, and subject matter experts from across the company to deliver engaging content that helps accelerate adoption, retention, and expansion of customers
- Design and create targeted campaigns across a variety of channels to improve active user engagement with specific customer segments and customise content depending on where they are in the lifecycle
- Ideate marketing campaigns to drive retention, and collaborate across internal teams to execute these plans by writing campaign briefs and overseeing their deployment
- Analyse campaign and program performance and report results to leadership
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve overall customer experience leading to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our clients
- Motivate your clients to carry their love of Qualtrics to other organisations
- Mandarin speaking - as your client portfolio will be made up largely of our SEA clients
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.