We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We’re a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Customer Success team. This position is full-time and remote within India.
You are excited to make an impact and enjoy being the product and industry expert. The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for executing the 1:many and digitally led programs ensuring the success of HackerRank’s SMB customers. You will be responsible for onboarding, training, proactive success and adoption programs, and regular metrics reviews as well as consulting and best practice sharing sessions with HackerRank’s emerging growth customers.
You will be working on:
- Engage with HackerRank’s SMB customers from onboarding throughout their journey, with particular focus on ensuring long-term success, retention and growth
- Deeply understand HackerRank’s products and use cases and developing expertise in technical recruitment best practices
- Identify, test and optimize repeatable strategies to improve customer experience, product adoption and customer success at scale
- Utilize many communication strategies to drive customer engagement and maximize product adoption
- Deliver engaging product training and best practice guidance for new and existing customers
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Customer Support, Professional Services and Sales teams as necessary to address customer needs and to improve the customer experience
- Proactively communicate with customers and work to build out-reach programs that drive value across this segment.
- Monitor at-risk customers through usage, reporting and analytics. Take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution working closely with other teams.
- Leverage insights to manage progress, performance, and priorities.
We are looking for:
- 2 years of experience in a customer facing role with deep passion for Customer Delight, preferably with experience supporting SaaS products
- Experience developing processes and implementing best practices
- You are data driven, and enjoy conceptualizing and trying new approaches
- You are curious by nature
- You enjoy taking a consultative approach, being the industry and product expert
- You demonstrate extreme ownership and take initiative to make things better
- You use your business acumen to identify and articulate how a given feature or best practice generates tangible value
- Excited by technology and enjoys keeping up with the latest trends
- Driven and results-oriented individual
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A self-starter with ability to manage time and prioritize competing demands
Nice to have:
- Experience with HR / Recruiting industry
- Experience building or executing one-to-many programs through scalable technology
- Knowledge of and experience with B2B, digital marketing technologies
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight or other customer success tool (a huge plus)
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- COVID 19 insurance to employees and dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $100 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 18M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.