Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As Customer Success Customer Support Specialist you will work as part of the Small/Medium Business (SMB) team to ensure League is delivering high quality service to our customers. Your mission is to help our customers’ employees live happier, healthier lives every day.
Your primary goal is to support, coordinate, manage and serve our book of SMB customers for all League products and work with the Customer Success team and cross-functional partners to ensure a positive customer experience. You may also provide support across the Customer Success Team on other larger customers as assigned.
What you will do:
- Ensure positive customer experience through high quality, proactive service and communication
- Triage service inbox inquiries and route to appropriate internal and external partners
- Respond to service inbox inquiries from customers and internal partners within expected time frames, providing regular updates to the customer through resolution
- Review and work all open cases for customers
- Run audit reports to ensure all member records are accurate and transactions have been processed correctly, resulting in accurate coverage
- Provide updates to CS leadership regarding open service issues and resolution status, and identification of patterns and trends in service inquiries
- Support customer training on functionality of the League HR portal (website) where they can manage their program and generate reports
- Own applicable Source of Truth documents to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Understand Customer Success measures including, but not limited to: CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score) and member NPS (Net Promoter Score) and able to use data to tell stories
- Provide administrative support in partnership with other Customer Success team members on larger customers as required
- Minimum 2 years in an account management or a customer facing role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other functional areas to deliver a seamless experience for the customer
- Strong planning and multi-tasking skills and demonstrated ability to meet multiple and conflicting demands and deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with JIRA preferred
- Experience in health benefits, insurance or SaaS preferred
- Proficient with G Suite
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League: