In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
The Customer Success Training manager is responsible for onboarding new Customer Success team members, maintaining standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality assurance, and other operational projects that help support the Customer Success team goals. You will work cross functionally with other Flowspace teams to streamline and document processes.
While we're based on the westside of Los Angeles, we're open to hiring remotely (within Southern California) for this role.
What you'll do
- Create and maintain onboarding and training documents.
- Lead both new hire onboarding and ongoing training sessions for the customer success teams.
- Create and maintain all knowledge base and process documentation for Customer Success teams.
- Communicate changes to existing processes to Customer Success teams.
- Develop and manage quality assurance processes to support department objectives such as CSAT, FRT, etc.
- Surface feedback and coaching points to managers for one and one meetings.
- Assist in queue monitoring and ticket assignment as needed.
- Surface recurring problems and relevant solutions to product and engineering teams.
- Support other department projects such as executive escalations, BBB complaints, CSAT reviews, etc.
- Promote a team and company culture that encourages top performance and positive morale.
- Have ability to travel to company headquarters in Southern California for a week per month (once we reopen the office).
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years Customer Service management experience
- 1+ years experience in fulfillment, logistics, or e-commerce
- Service oriented
- Proactive self starter, who goes the extra mile to get the job done
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to make decisions on the spot.
- Bachelor's degree in operations management or other related fields.
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
• 401K Matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.