Tripadvisor, the world's largest travel site*, is on a mission to enable travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With over 600 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.5 million accommodations, airlines, attractions, and restaurants -- Tripadvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. Millions of travelers come to Tripadvisor each day to plan and book the perfect trip and holiday rental properties provide space, privacy, amenities like home and great value.
Bokun is a business management software created specifically for tours, attractions and experiences suppliers: it acts as a booking engine, an inventory channel manager, a price management tool, and more. Founded in 2012, Bokun's customer base is global, ranging from local suppliers to Fortune 500 companies.
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Support Agent for Tripadvisor Rentals/Bókun you will undertake a variety of duties from troubleshooting technical Issues to investigate in-depth, complex cases where your mediation and negotiation skills will be called upon to deliver a high level of resolution. Using all available knowledge tools and resources to achieve the defined KPIs you will be required to quickly diagnose and triage issues, resolve incidents and/or dispatch to the next resolving group according to the escalation process. You are expected to have the technical and interpersonal skills to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Handle English and Spanish inbound/outbound calls/emails or chats according to company policy.
- Identify and resolve customers’ requests/questions or complaints using relevant knowledge base tools or other technical resources.
- Ensure excellent troubleshooting documentation.
- Communicate and consult with colleagues to share best practice.
- Follow best practice incident management processes to ensure the KPIs are met.
- Comply with/complete global support specific or ad-hoc tasks.
- Escalate complex tickets to 2nd tier support and follow up for resolution.
- Meet support KPIs (Initial response time, Quality scores, Client happiness rating).
The ideal person for this role will be:
- 1-3 years of proven experience in a Customer Service position where technical skills and troubleshooting was required (preferably in the B2B sector).
- “Problem Solving” character - Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues creatively and with minimal direction.
- Hold a basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Wordpress.
- Customer oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
- A team player who is positive, friendly and has a can-do attitude towards staff and customers.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and changes within the business.
- Confident and competent in handling complaints, mediation and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Experience within the travel, tourism, leisure and hospitality industries would be an advantage but is not essential if you have a passion for customer care.
- Experience of working to customer satisfaction based targets and operational metrics such as quality and handle time.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Spanish language is essential. (C1 level).
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, Identifying next steps and executing on them diligently.
- Ability to work shift patterns, including some weekends. Typical hours of operation can be from 8am - 8pm but vary in departments.