Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Customer Support Analyst to innovate, win, and grow with us.
To provide exemplary support on our Autopay Online payments service. The emphasis is on closing enquiries in a single interaction, sustaining high levels of service, and striving to delight customers with each engagement.
- Assist customers with diverse enquiries; provide quality information at all times following strict case handling guidelines.
- Case management via phone and email (logging, acknowledgements, updates, identity and validation checks, and completion of all case notes).
- Case diagnosis and resolution to first/second line level; case routing where further levels of technical support are necessary; execution of correct escalation procedures when appropriate.
- Achieve ambitious and testing slas
- Building a knowledge base and documenting critical content (Knowledge Centred Service)
- Working with customers, third parties and internal departments to diagnose and resolve issues.
Delight Customers by:
- Helping them use our solutions, and resolving their support problems.
- Managing all communications empathically, clearly, and to challenging SLA’s.
- Recognising the criticality of the services under our care and always responding with this in mind.
- Demonstrating outstanding communication skills; being articulate and literate, possessing the ability to adapt style according to the individual customer’s requirement.
Work together by:
- Demonstrating strong organisational skills: ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks; ability to manage and deal with a number of issues concurrently.
- Demonstrating the ability to recognise team objectives and participate as a group towards achieving these; understanding the impact of one’s own behaviour on others; having the ability to build relationships with other team members.
- Demonstrating persistence to achieve goals and objectives: a thirst for knowledge, dealing with or responding well to pressure.
- An emotionally intelligent communicator
- A passion for technology
- A logical approach to problem diagnosis and resolution
- Process orientated with a meticulous eye for detail
- Common sense
- Resilient, self-motivated, with an outstanding work ethic
- Calm, kind, patient, and methodical, especially when dealing with customers who are under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
Experience and Qualifications
At this level, a great attitude, a desire to learn, and outstanding communication skills are the most vital pre-requisites.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in a Service Delivery or Customer Support role
- Experience of Salesforce Case Management
- Experience of Knowledge Centred Service
- Demonstrable ease with technology and at ease in a technology environment
- Knowledge of payments related industries, Bank processes or Bacs payments processes would be an advantage
- ormal training in computer science would be an advantage
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.