Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for all. Headquartered in San Francisco, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to be the leading global platform for urban transportation. To do that, we need great people.
We’re looking for a world-class Content and AI Manager, passionate about producing high-quality content and experiences across help.li.me while driving self service and automation through the Help Center. You will be responsible for all site content and the creation of automated workflows to provide effective support. This includes customer support, claims and trust & safety content and will be in alignment with our ops, product, legal and marketing teams. This role is perfect for you if you are passionate about using the written word to deliver a great customer experience, excited about new technologies and AI and are looking to leverage your strong organizational skills to handle lots of moving pieces in order to solve ambiguous problems.
This is a remote position based in North America where you must be already living in the North America.
What You'll Do:
- Own Lime’s Help Center driving self-service through customer-friendly FAQs
- Drive quick resolution of tickets by providing agents with superb pre-written email templates
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure the Help Center reflects up to date, exhaustive and legally compliant information on policies, processes, product features, countries, etc
- Implement and monitor KPIs to measure efficiency and effectiveness of the content material
- Own the relationship with Lime’s AI partner to continuously increase our automation efforts by creating effective workflows leveraging external content
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Superb technical writing, editing, and project management skills
- Strong organizational skills - you can develop and maintain systems to manage content across many geographies and teamsProven project management, multitasking & prioritization skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and gain consensus
- Strong knowledge of Customer Support organization and logics
- Proficiency in data analysis and implementing operational process improvements
- Comfort and passion to quickly understand and use multiple emerging technologies and tool sets
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.